Our stone building was build on the Newport Common circa 1908. The devout congregation celebrated the consecration of the church by the Rt Rev. Edward Parker, Bishop of New Hampshire, on June 21, 1910. Over time, the cellar was excavated to create a kitchen to feed the hungry and meeting space for church and community events. A stained glass window was installed over the high altar in 1963. Early in the 21st century the pews were unbolted, the floors refinished and choir chairs added to provide a flexible worship space with great acoustics for piano and singing God’s praises.